Choosing the right Icom Earpiece is simple once you know the radio model or connector type. We recommend these tips to choosing the right earpiece for you and your team.
What Icom Radio Connector Do I Have?
Begin by identifying the type of Icom radio connector you have. This can be done by identifying the radio model.
Looking at your two-way radio, the front or side of the radio may have a model number. You can also remove the battery from your radio and look for a model number.
If you need any help, feel free to call us at 888-742-5893 and we’d be glad to help you identify your radio.
How Many Icom Radio Earpiece Connections Are There?
There are 6 main Icom Radio earpiece connector options:
- S3 (2 pin): f3, f4, f11, f21, f14, f24, f33, and f43 Series Radios
- S6 (2 pin): f11, f21, f14, f24, f33, f43, f3001, f4001, f3011, f4011, f3021, and f4021 Series Radios
- S6-WP (2 pin with waterproof seal): f3031, f4031, f3101D, f4101D, f3210D, f4210D, f3232, f4232D, f1000, and f2000 Series Radios
- S8 (multi-pin): f50, f60, f70, and f80 Series Radios
- S9 (14 pin): f9011, f9021, f3260, f4260, and m85 Series Radios
What Type of Icom Radio Earpiece Do I Need?
Once you’ve identified your connector, next you’ll want to pick out the best type of earpiece for your Icom Radio.
Our most popular Icom two-way radio earpiece options are:
See your earpiece options for your Icom two-way radios and other accessories at an affordable price. Use the filter on the left navigation to help you narrow down your results based on your radio model.
If you need any additional help, feel free to call us at (888) 742-5893 and we’d be glad to help you find the best Icom Radio Earpiece for you!