Ritron RCCR-151-NXR NXDN RAN Display Clean Cab Radio
The RCCR-NXR includes new user functionality and capabilities driven by the railroad community’s growing application of NXDN® digital technology.
The NXR uses many of the same field-proven core components used in the popular RCCR legacy radio. These include: railroad-optimized Analog/NXDN digital RF platform; robust PS3 power supply; the same rugged mechanical design and of course, maintains the same AREMA footprint as the RCCR legacy. NXR enhancements include the addition of a dedicated RAN button and a more intuitive display of radio channel information.
The NXR radio is available in either a 1-piece or 2-piece remote-head model. It is capable of 25KHz (wideband-international only) or 12.5KHz (narrowband) Analog and 6.25kHz (very narrowband) NXDN Digital voice operation.
The all-metal enclosure is made from heavy-gauge aluminum for minimum weight and maximum durability. A large bright, easy-to-read LED display allows for a wide viewing angle and ruggedness. Front panel push buttons are large and flush mounted to ensure correct entry and back-lit for low light operation. Special emphasis has been given to easy access and serviceability of all internal PCB's and related electronics.
- FCC Narrow Band and Very Narrowband Compliant and Industry Canada Approved.
- Tri-Mode capable. Wideband (25kHz) Analog (international use Only), Narrowband (12.5kHz) and NXDN Digital (6.25kHz).
- One-piece (RCCR-151-NXR) and Two-piece (RCCR-152-NXR) models available.
- Splash Resistance, Shock and Vibration per AAR S-5702
- All-metal, rugged enclosure for maximum durability
- Large, easy-to-read LED display with wide viewing angle and polarized, protective anti-glare lens for long viewing distance and ruggedness.
- New! Intuitive channel information display
- Backlit front panel push buttons are large and flush mounted for easy use
- New! RAN Code Button allows individual entry of up to 64 RAN codes on a per channel basis. Default RAN setting = 01 TX, 00 RX.
- New! Dual color LED indicators for improved radio awareness
- New! NXDN Unit ID and Group ID of a transmitting radio appears on the RCCR display
- Dual front-end design; narrow front-end with dual surface acoustic wave (SAW) filters for AAR channels and wider front-end for Non-AAR VHF operation on frequencies in 150-174MHz band.
- Appropriate front-end circuitry automatically selected for channel/frequency chosen.
- Supports 170 MHz Mexican frequencies via wide front-end.
- Internal flash memory and program code make the radio externally upgradeable
- Use of CHAN or HOME Button allows individual entry of all AAR narrowband or NXDN digital channels.
- Up to 500 “custom” programmed alpha-numeric Home Channels.
- Large speaker provides loud, crisp, easy-to-understand audio.
- Oversized easy-to-grasp carrying handle allows for hassle-free radio transport.
- Easy access and serviceability of all internal PCBs and related electronics.
- Designed and Made in the USA
Contact Two Way Direct to Stay Connected:
Once you’ve received your Ritron repeater, you know you’ll have the support of a leading company for troubleshooting and recommendations of compatible accessories. Order with Two Way Direct for:
- The Lowest Price Guaranteed
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Low shipping costs – with free ground shipping
Use this Ritron RCCR-151-NXR clean cab radio from Two Way Direct with complete confidence. Order online or call 888-742-5893.