Kenwood NXR-1700 50 Watt 136-174MHz VHF NXDN Repeater
Introducing the launch of the NXR-1000 Series, which includes the NXR-1700 (VHF) and NXR-1800 (UHF) variants, as Kenwood's newest repeater platform.
This small, multi-mode conventional repeater is a Kenwood specialty and essential piece of digital communications equipment. It has all the capabilities and functionality needed to be a respectable replacement for the current DMR and NXDN repeaters. When placing an order to configure individual units for DMR or NXDN, the CAI is selected; the factory default setting of FM analog can also be retained.
The NXR-1000 Series comes with built-in features for secure remote programming, firmware upgrades, SNMP monitoring, voice logging, IP console, OTAP clients, event and hardware logging, and tiered user administration responsibilities.
- Light, Compact and Space Efficient
- Easy visible 1.71-inch OLED Display
- Built-in IP Network Adapter
- IP Remote Management
- Multi-Site Conventional IP Network (OP)
- Flexible redundancy configuration
- SIP phone interface (OP)
- NXDN or DMR digital CAI (OP) and FM analog
- Built-in AMBE+2 Vocoder
- Mixed Analog / Digital Operation
- Encrypted Voice/Data Repeat
- TDMA 2-slot 12.5 kHz bandwidth
- DMR Tier II Conventional Operation
- Call Interruption
- FDMA - 6.25 kHz & 12.5 kHz modes
- NXDN Conventional Operation
Contact Two Way Direct to Stay Connected
Once you’ve received your Kenwood NXR-1700 repeater and start putting them to use on the job, you know you’ll have the support of a leading company for troubleshooting and recommendations of compatible accessories. Order with Two Way Direct for:
- The Lowest Price Guaranteed
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Low shipping costs – with free ground shipping
Use this Kenwood NXR-1700 repeater with complete confidence. Order online or call 888-742-5893.
- Product Type:
- Digital & Analog (NXDN)
- Compatible With (Brand):
- Frequency Band:
- 32 Channels
- Power Output: