Sonim XP5 XP5700 Rugged Phone with AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and Workforce Manager Capabilities
- Nationwide Quick Push-to-Talk Group Calling (worldwide if connected to wifi)
- Instant Communication (don't have to wait for it to ring)
- Customize Talk Groups on the Fly (call a pre-set group or select multiple contacts to create a quick group)
- Fulfill Work Orders (create dynamic, effective business workflows)
- No Repeaters or Installation Needed
- 3-Year "we dare you to break it" Warranty! If you can break the Sonim XP5 XP5700 within the first 3 years, we'll replace it!
- Optional Integrated Dispatch with Location Tracking and more!
Sonim XP5® is purpose-built to optimize AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk (EPTT), with a large dedicated PTT key, loud speakers, and a powerful battery. The first 4G LTE-ready feature phone from AT&T, XP5 is designed for those who work and play in tough conditions; it's ultra-rugged, Wi-Fi enabled, and hotspot-capable. Meeting Mil Spec 810G standards and certified IP68/IP69, XP5 provides protection against water, dust, and accidental drops. Enhanced features of this Sonim phone include dual front-facing, extra-loud speakers for clear communication, and a long-lasting battery. AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk allows for nearly instantaneous communications at the touch of a button, even with gloves on. And it's backed by a 3-year warranty, providing peace of mind to enterprises and workers alike.
Ultra-rugged design: Sonim XP5 XP5700 is designed to withstand harsh conditions. It’s dustproof, waterproof in up to 6.5 feet of water for 30 minutes (IP68/IP69), and resistant to drops of up to 4 feet (MIL-Spec 810G).3 It also comes with a Corning®Gorilla® Glass 3 display.
AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk: A dedicated Enhanced PTT key on this Sonim phone offers easy one-to-one or one-to-many communications. Custom accessories that work with EPTT are available for your XP5.
Long-lasting battery: Your XP5 is powered by a 3180mAh battery that’s designed to last through back-to-back eight-hour shifts. The battery is backed by a limited 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
Loud speaker: Equipped with powerful dual front-facing speakers with 104dB output, your XP5 delivers increased volume in loud environments.
- Product Type:
- Handheld Radios
- Enhanced Push-to-Talk
- Frequency Band:
- Frequency Band:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great cost effective rugged solution for our crew utilizing the Enhanced Push-to-Talk.