Put wireless communication right where you need it! The XT Series heavy-duty callbox will allow you to maximize manpower efficiency, improve safety, security and service response times. Deploys easily — no wires, no trenching, no construction required.
The XT Series provides extra durability in vandal prone applications. Can be used stand-alone using alkaline batteries or can be powered using an external AC adapter.
The XT Series callbox comes standard with a heavy duty, hi-visibility green, fiberglass enclosure, stainless steel face plate, tamper-resistant fasteners, aluminum and vandal-resistant push-to-talk button and built-in antenna.
Crisp, clear, long range voice communication allows staff and visitors to communicate with your analog radio equipped personnel from points near and far.......on the plant floor, in the maintenance garage, at the gated entrance, the delivery dock or from the 9th Tee. Accomplish more with your 2-way radio system!
Choose from 3 XT models depending on the features you need.
- Wireless, 2-Way, Push-To-Talk, Narrowband, Analog Technology
- No trenching or construction costs to install
- Available in VHF MURS License-Free frequency band and license-required VHF, 150-165MHz and UHF, 450-470MHz frequency band
- Long range performance - up to1 mile* *line-of-sight.
- Works with any VHF or UHF analog business band 2-way radio
- Durable, gasket-sealed, high-impact molded, polycarbonate enclosure
- Tamper and vandal-resistant, built-in antenna, long-life, machined Aluminum PTT Button
- Battery* Powered For Stand-Alone Operation or External Power for Always On Operation. *For optimal performance in battery only applications, Auto Turn-Off should be enabled.
- Built-in relay control (7 series models only) allows long-range, remote control of gates or doors or use with optional flashing strobe light for emergency applications.
- Recordable voice messages. Greeting message and location ID alert message.
- Adjustable Volume, High-Audio Output, Provides Easy To Hear Audio In High Noise Areas
- User Adjustable Settings via field programming
- PC programmable
- Standard 4-corner mounting tabs. Optional Mounting Brackets Available
- Designed and Made in the USA