***DISCONTINUED - CLICK HERE FOR REPLACEMENTS***
VXR-7000VC-PKG1. Vertex Standard - VXR-7000 50W VHF/UHFDesktop RepeaterWith a long list of built in features, the VXR-7000 Series Base/Repeater Station sets the standard for mid-power, continuous duty base station and repeater applications. This unit offers unmatched features for all segments of industry and Public Safety.Whether used as a base station, with its attractive housing and user-friendly controls, or as remote repeater in the most demanding environments, the VXR-7000 will provide years of reliable service.The VXR-7000 is a base station / repeater. As a base, it can be used with the optional MD-11A8J desktop microphone. It has a front facing speaker for loud and clear receive audio and 16 channels to select from. The built in DTMF decoder is a perfect fit with our Emergency and ANI functions built into our mobiles and portables!As a repeater, it has a built in multi-tone feature that allows it to operate up to 16 sub-audible signaling tones on a single channel!It can also be used at the same time as a full featured repeater and a base station. If the dispatcher presses the PTT, it automatically switches to base mode and switches back to repeat mode as soon as the PTT is released.
Dual-Purpose Repeater for Efficient Communications
- 16 Channels
- 10 to 50 Watts (adjustable)
- VHF: 134 – 150 MHz; 150 – 174 MHz
- UHF: 400 – 430 MHz; 450 – 480 MHz
- 8-Character ANI/ENI ID Display
- FCC Narrowbanding Compliant
- The VXR-7000 not only helps expand communication range, but it also serves as a base station for convenient, easy fleet communications in public safety, industrial or administrative work areas. Continuous-duty and cycle-rated.
- Convert To Talk At A Press Of A Button
- Can immediately switch to function from repeater mode to base station mode simply by pressing the Push To Talk transmit button. Once released, the unit converts back to repeater mode.
- Local or Remote Operating Capability
- Controlled by the operator with a press of a button, the VXR-7000 is designed to function as programmed. Or, switch to remote mode and the unit is controlled by instructions received from an external device connected to the accessory connector.
- When Safety Counts
- Has DTMF decoding built-in to coordinate with the Emergency and ANI functions found in Vertex Standard mobile and portable two-way radios. If an Emergency alert is received from a mobile or portable radio, the VXR-7000 will beep loudly and blink the LCD to notify the dispatcher of the emergency alert.
- Uninterrupted Power Supply
- For uninterrupted operation during power failures, a 12-volt rechargeable battery may be connected. During a power outage, the automatic power control circuit will immediately switch the repeater to the backup battery.
- FCC Narrowbanding Compliant
- Meets the FCC Part 90 requirement for using 12.5 kHz channels by January 1, 2013.
- Additional Features
- • 47 CTCSS / 108 DCS Codes Encode and Decode
• CW ID Transmitter
• BCLO, BTLO Functions
• DTMF Encode and Decode • Community Repeater Operation (up to 16 tones)
• Time-Out Timer, Hang Timer and Guard Timer
• D-Sub 25 Pin Accessory Connector
• Line Interface Port
- • Duplexer Installation Kit
• Internal VHF Duplexer 148 – 160 MHz
• Internal UHF Duplexer 440 – 470 MHz