The holiday season is approaching fast, and with that, the retail industry is still struggling to play catch up. The effects of the pandemic are still being felt in the retail industry whether that be employee retention or finding new employees.
With everything slowly opening back up and more people returning to in-store shopping, this is not an ideal situation to be in as a retail business owner. If you are a retail business owner and find yourself in this situation the Ritron Quick Assist Wireless Shopper Call Button is a perfect cost-effective solution for increasing employee productivity and customer satisfaction.
Ritron Quick Assist Features
The Quick Assist wireless shopper callbox will help increase customer service, control costs, and improve overall employee productivity.
Position the Quick Assist Callbox in locations where customers may need assistance. A press of the button instantly sends a custom voice alert to all of your radio-equipped personnel.
The Quick Assist works off of the same programmed frequencies of your two-way radios. This allows for easy integration within your business.
- Eliminates in-store paging over PA systems.
- Works independently of any network, does not use Wifi or IP connection.
- Transmits messages immediately and directly to analog business band 2-way radios.
- AA battery powered, no wiring, flexible install.
- Large, easy-to-see signage with custom labeling available.
- Custom recordable voice messages.
- Escalation feature.
- Durable, water-resistant housing.
- Field and PC Programmable.
- Message transmission indicator LED.
- Internal, no-tamper 1/4 wave antenna.
- Large, easy-to-use call button.
- Can be programmed for use with radio repeaters.
- Dimensions: 7.57" x 5.07" x 2.1"
- Coded Signaling: Encode CTCSS, DCS, DTMF, 3-7 tone SelCall.
- Range: One-half mile, line-of-sight to a portable 2-way radio, or approximately 75,000 sq. ft. Greater range is possible with a radio repeater.
- Battery Life: 1 year with AA Alkaline batteries, or approximately 7,000 transmissions.
The Ritron Quick Assist can adapt throughout your business. Place the Quick Assist in these areas:
- High-value merchandise
- Low staff areas
- Online order pick up
- Outdoor departments
- Locked displays
Watch the video below to learn more about the Ritron Quick Assist.
If you have any questions, call our specialists at (888) 742-5893 to learn about the different options available to fit your specific needs.
Or, fill out a quote request, and our specialists will contact you.