Ritron JBS-447D Base Station Analog UHF 450-470MHz 2 Watts 10 Channels
Released as a replacement for the JobCom JBS-446D UHF radio base station, the JBS-447D is a versatile unit with a host of useful, programmable features.
- Programmable Frequencies – Authorized Ritron dealers can PC program your UHF radio base station to use “custom” frequencies within the radio’s band of operation. Additionally, the base allows your team to select from a list of 21 pre-programmed, business-only frequencies and 5 license-free MURS frequencies.
- Quick Access Button – This unit has a programmable soft key that can be set up to automatically switch to any of your “custom” channels, DTMF encode, NOAA Weather Scan, and more.
- Quiet Codes for Clarity & Privacy – After setup by your Ritcon deal, you can select up to 51 “Quiet Call” codes that will screen out unwanted channel chatter.
- Channel Scanning – You can monitor multiple channels (normal or priority) at once without having to manually switch.
- Compatibility – This station will work with any Ritcon JobCom or Patriot brand two-way radios, as well as any other brand of radio (mobile, portable, or repeater) using the same frequency.
- Call Tone & 2-Tone Functions – Alert your team of an incoming transmission with the Call Tone & 2-Tone Paging Decode features.
Base Station Info
- Frequency Band: UHF
- Frequency Range: 450-470 MHz
- Channels: 10
- Power Output: 2 Watts
- Waterproof?: No
- Intrinsically Safe?: No
Contact Two Way Direct to Stay Connected
Once you’ve received your Ritron products, you know you’ll have the support of a leading company for troubleshooting and recommendations of compatible accessories. Order with Two Way Direct for:
- The Lowest Price Guaranteed
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Low shipping costs
Use this Ritron base station wireless intercom from Two Way Direct with complete confidence. Order online or call 888-742-5893.
- Product Type:
- Base Stations
- Frequency Band:
- Power Output:
- 10 Channels
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works exactly as advertised but I needed to call tech support to get it working on my frequency. Tech support was extremely helpful and got it set up quickly.