Ritron DTX-445GBN5E 400-417MHz Narrow Band Wireless Transceiver Data Module
The DTX-Ls Series wireless transceiver modules are high performance, cost-effective, low current drain, single board OEM transceivers available in VHF and UHF frequency bands.
High specifications permit integration into systems demanding the utmost performance in frequency congested environments. This single-board radio is available as a board-only model or installed in an extruded aluminum enclosure, both versions are FCC and Industry Canada Approved. The DTX-446 model is a UHF international transceiver and meets ETSI, EU RED, AU and NZ requirements.
The DTX-Ls transceiver features all electronic tuning (no mechanical adjustments), available in 2 to 8 Watt UHF Models and 2 to 5 Watt VHF models and supports voice or data applications and sub-audible signaling CTCSS or Digital Coded Squelch.
- All electronic tuning (no mechanical adjustments)
- Same mechanical footprint and electrical interface as the current DTX-Ls (allows drop-in backwards compatibility)
- Available in 2 to 8 Watt UHF Models and 2 to 5 Watt VHF
- Supports voice or data applications
- Supports sub-audible signaling CTCSS or Digital Coded Squelch
- PC programmable via a Windows-based
- All components placed on the top side of a single PCB for mechanical rigidity and increased protection against damage
- Solid internal ground plane for enhanced EMI shielding
- Surface acoustic wave (SAW) filter front-end for no-drift, adjustment-free filtering of interfering signals (DTX-445)
- Monolithic Gilbert cell mixer with internal negative feedback for improved RF intermodulation performance
- Ritron exclusive flex-divider PLL synthesizer allows for a wide loop bandwidth for fast transmit and receive attack times and minimal microphonics
- Audiophile-grade polypropylene capacitors in the PLL loop filter for further reduced microphonic susceptibility
Plus These Established DTX Ls Features:
- Low standby current drain facilitates long battery life in battery powered applications
- High receiver sensitivity
- Single board design for high reliability
- Ritron’s made in the USA design, manufacturing, and service expertise
- FCC Narrow Band Compliant and Industry Canada approved module (board only or with enclosure), allows for easier integration into OEM applications without regulatory concerns
- Various connector/module options allow for flexibility in OEM integration
Contact Two Way Direct to Stay Connected:
Once you’ve received your Ritron repeater, you know you’ll have the support of a leading company for troubleshooting and recommendations of compatible accessories. Order with Two Way Direct for:
- The Lowest Price Guaranteed
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Low shipping costs – with free ground shipping
Use this Ritron DTX-445GBN5E wireless transceiver from Two Way Direct with complete confidence. Order online or call 888-742-5893.