UHF 450-470MHz (Part 90) DMR Digital RELAY, Hi-Viz GREEN (also available in Black).
Put DMR digital wireless communication right where you need it! Position the compact and durable DMR Series 2-way radio callbox virtually anywhere to maximize manpower efficiency, improve safety and service response times. Deploys easily — no wires, no trenching, no construction required. Can be used stand-alone using alkaline batteries or can be powered using external AC adapter.
The DMR Series callbox provides crisp, clear, long range DMR digital voice communication and allows staff and visitors to communicate with your radio-equipped personnel from points near and far, be it the plant floor, a maintenance garage, the gated entrance, a delivery dock or the 9th Tee. Accomplish more with your 2-way radio system!
- Wireless, 2-Way, Push-To-Talk, TDMA Tier-2 DMR Digital Technology
- Available in license-required VHF 150-174MHz and UHF, 450-470MHz frequency band
- No Trenching or Construction Costs To Install
- Business Band Frequencies, Long Range Performance - Up to1 Mile** Line-Of-Sight.
- Works with virtually any VHF or UHF DMR Tier-2 Business Band 2-Way Radio
- Durable, Gasket-Sealed, High-Impact Molded, Polycarbonate Enclosure
- Tamper and Vandal-Resistant, Internal Antenna, Long-Life, Machined Aluminum PTT Button
- Battery* Powered For Stand-Alone Operation or external power capable for Always-On Operation. (*For optimal performance of battery only applications, Auto Turn-Off should be Enabled)
- Built-In Relay Control allows Long-Range, Remote Control of Gates or Doors or use with optional strobe light for emergency applications.
- Recordable voice messages. Greeting message and location ID alert message.
- High-Audio Output - Provides easy-to-hear audio in high noise areas,
- Adjustable Volume Settings Via field-programming
- PC programmable
- Standard Flange Mount Hole Pattern Easy Installation. Optional Mounting Brackets Available
- Available In Different Enclosure Colors: High Visibility Green and Coal Black
- Call Ritron regarding custom colors for volume applications
- Designed and Made in the USA