Icom F3400DT IDAS Radio 1024 Channels VHF 136-174 MHz
The F3400D series radios is Icom's new flagship IDAS product. Dozens of new features and functions are included all in one new small form factor size. Features like SD Card, USB interface and Bluetooth appear for the first time in this land mobile product. A brilliant color display allows for easy observation of critical information, in the dimmest of light to the brightest of sunshine. Icom is the choice when you want to take your communications to the next level.
- Channels: 1024 channels
- Output Power: 5W
- Frequencies: 136-174 MHz
- LTR: Built-in
- GPS: Built-in
- Waterproof Rating: IP68
- Display with simple keypad
- 6 Programmable keys
Intuitive User Interface
The high-resolution color LCD enhances the visibility both in nature and indoor lighting. Clearly labeled function and menu items make it easy to understand icons and characters. The night mode LCD setting is an alternative for use in night time or low lighting conditions. The glass is scratch resistant to protect from cracks and scratches.
The F3400D series can record incoming and outgoing communications, and replay recorded communications. Add a 32GB microSD card and record up to 500 hours. The recorded audio is saved in "wav" format and allows user to replay on the radio or a PC. Users can optionally overwrite first call in first call out, if the card is full. The recording captures timestamp and individual or group ID. Unit ID is captured on individually calls and group ID is captured on group calls. Users can also scroll to playback calls on the radio.
Updating the F4400D MicroSD is simple. It takes just 5 steps and less than 2 minutes to update the radio with your settings.
For emergency situations the F3400D series includes an emergency button and five emergency functions: man down, motion detection, stationary detection, lone worker and power OFF emergency. The motion/stationary sensor sensitivity level is programmable in 10 levels for each function.
Popular in our marine radios, the AquaQuake draining function emits a vibrating buzz sound that clears water from the speaker grill to help maintain clear audio.
The F3400D series provides NXDN™ CAI-based IDAS digital model operation in IDAS conventional and multi-site conventional. The following IDAS features available:
- Analog/digital conventional mixed mode operation
- Upgrade to Type-D trunking
- Text message
- Radio check
- Stun, kill and revive
- Call alert
- Remote monitor
- And much more
- Hands-free communication with built-in Bluetooth®
- Tile designed keypad increases durability and visibility
- Transparent data modem can transmit data at 9600bps over the radio
- Send up to 100 character text messages
- Programmable alerts can vibrate when a specific user calls
- Channel voice announcement
- USB port to connect to a PC
- Active Noise Canceling
- Built-in 2-tone, 5-tone, CTCSS, DTCS & MDC1200 in analog
- 14-pin ACC connector with BTL amplifier output
- VOX (voice operated transmission) function
- Tactical group function
- Normal, priority and voting scan
- Radio discovery tool software troubleshoots problems with radio communications and incident analysis
Contact Two Way Direct to Stay Connected
Once you’ve received your Icom F3400DT two-way radios and start putting them to use on the job, you know you’ll have the support of a leading company for troubleshooting and recommendations of compatible accessories. Order with Two Way Direct for:
- The Lowest Price Guaranteed
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Low shipping costs – with free ground shipping
Use this Icom F3400DT two-way radio, with other compatible radios and radio accessories with complete confidence. Order online or call 888-742-5893.
- Product Type:
- Handheld Radios
- Digital & Analog (IDAS)
- Frequency Band:
- 1024 Channels
- Power Output: