Really good price for a great quality dmr mobile radio. We'll be ordering more soon for our buses. Great coverage.
BLUETOOTH AUDIO (OPTIONAL)
Wireless connectivity to audio devices to improve user experience.
Operating in Analogue and Digital mode to aid your migration from Analogue to Digital two-way radio technology.
GPS (OPTIONAL ACCESSORY)
Global Positioning System, enabling location based services to improve safety and control.
This feature enables the radio to switch between sites, ensuring seamless communication.
Raise an alarm with top priority to a base station or to other radios with the pre-programmed emergency mode, identifying the ID of the person issuing the alarm.
Using pseudo-trunking, a Hytera patented technology, communication slots can be shared to improve capacity usage with transmissions either direct to devices or to repeater.
Ensure your radio transmissions are secure with end-to-end encryption
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)
- US Military Standard: MIL-STD-810 G
- Dust-proof & Waterproof: IP54
- RRS: YES
- GPS: Separate GPS adaptor and antenna
- Option Board: NO
- Intrinsically Safe Option: NO
- Bluetooth Audio: YES (Factory Fit Option)
- Data Services via Bluetooth: NO
- Stun / Unstun: YES
- Remote Monitor: YES
- Priority Interrupt: YES
- IP Site Connect: YES
- Roaming: YES
- 5 Tone Signalling: NO
- 2 Tone Signalling: NO
- VOX: NO
- Priority Scan: YES
- GPS SMS: NO
- Vibration: NO
- Emergency Mode: YES
- Lone Worker: NO
- Mandown: NO
- Digital Encryption: Basic encryption as standard (10, 32 & 64 character keys).
- Pseudo Trunking in DMO and RMO: YES (Hytera patented technology)
- Voice Interrupt: Yes (TX Interrupt for voice call, emergency call, remote dekey, text message.)
- No of Contacts (Conventional): Digital 64 Analog 2-Tone NA Analog HDC1200 N/A Analog 5-Tone N/A
- Quick Text Messages: 64 characters (pre-defined only)
- MPT1327 / 1343 Trunking: Up to 10 pre-programmed via CPS
- Tier 3 Trunking: NO
- XPT: NO
- Mixed Mode Operation: YES
- Full Duplex Calls: NO
- Single Frequency Repeater: NO