Add dual-modem capability and LTE Advanced Pro to branch, mobile, and IoT routers for more bandwidth and higher availability.
The Cradlepoint MC400 is a modular modem that can be added to the second modem slot in a Cradlepoint router. The MC400 is typically added to either upgrade the router modem to the latest technology or to serve as a second modem to increase availability and coverage. The MC400 can be ordered in various models including the latest LTE Advanced Pro model, rated at up to 1.2 Gbps.
FirstNet Ready™ Modem Module1
LTE-Advanced Pro Gigabit-Class LTE modem with up to 1.2 Gbps downlink speed
Supports First Priority™ – priority, pre-emption and 700 Mhz Band 14 capabilities
Precision GPS enables CAD, fleet management and other location-based applications
Works with any Cradlepoint MC400-capable LTE router for fixed, mobile and IoT networking
Plug-in, field-upgradable design
- BA-MC400-1200M LTE Advanced Pro (1200 Mbps) with SIM-based auto carrier selection, with antenna and doors for AER2200 or AER1600
- BB-MC400-1200M LTE Advanced Pro (1200 Mbps) with SIM-based auto carrier selection, with antenna and doors for CBA850
- MA-MC400-1200M LTE Advanced Pro (1200 Mbps) with SIM-based auto carrier selection, with doors for IBR1700 and COR Dock
- MC400-600M-C-AT LTE Advanced Pro (600/150 Mbps) with SIM-based Auto-Carrier Selection for U.S.
- MC400LP6 LTE Advanced (300/50 Mbps) with SIM-based Auto-Carrier Selection for all carriers in North America & Europe
- MC400LP5 LTE Advanced (300/50 Mbps) with SIM-based Auto-Carrier Selection for Asia Pacific & Saudi Arabia carriers
- MC400LP4 LTE (150/50 Mbps) with SIM-based Auto-Carrier Selection for Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile & Canada
- MC400LPE LTE (100/50 Mbps) with a software-defined radio with SKUs for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint & Generic (additional carriers in the U.S. & Canada)
- MC400LP3 LTE (100/50 Mbps) for Europe
Note: All models reference theoretical maximum modem upload and download speeds.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.