Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1
- FirstNet Ready™
- An impossible view: The world’s smallest 14-inch commercial 2-in-1 delivers maximum screen real estate with a 14-inch Full HD display in a 13-inch chassis.
- As flexible as your workday: Your 2-in-1 convertible supports four different modes for productivity at any angle. Quickly take notes and access your work with touch and active pen support.
- Built for networking: Working on the go is a breeze with the Windows 10 Dynamic network. It automatically switches to a Gigabit LTE broadband connection if wireless is unavailable, letting you take advantage of top speeds for video conferencing and streaming.
- Enhanced battery life: Stay up and running over multiple work days with up to 26 hours and 46 minutes of battery life. It’s also capable of Dell ExpressCharge, which charges your PC up to 80% in an hour.
- Plenty of ports: Connecting to your work has never been easier with access to modern and legacy ports, like Thunderbolt™ 3, USB-A and HDMI.
- Improved performance: The latest 8th Generation Intel® up to i7 4-Core™ vPro™ Processors increase productivity, manageability, and security for your business.
FirstNet Rate Plans (Billed Monthly):
DISCLAIMER: FirstNet services are processed by Two Way Direct and billed by AT&T in accordance with the guidelines set by the First Responder Network Authority. The rate plan pricing listed above is for unsubsidized devices. Other discounts and promotions may be applied to your FirstNet Rate Plan Quote.
- Mobile-Unlimited ($40/line)
- Mobile-Pooled 2GB ($21.50 + $12/line)
- Mobile-Pooled 5GB ($34 + $12/line)
- Mobile-Pooled 10GB ($55 + $12/line)
- Mobile-Pooled 50GB ($220 + $12/line)
- Mobile-Pooled 100GB ($405 + $12/line)
- Mobile-Pooled 500GB ($1,910 + $12/line)
- Mobile-Pooled 1000GB ($3,675 + $12/line)
WHAT IS FIRSTNET?
FirstNet is a nationwide wireless broadband network for first responders being built and deployed through a first of its kind public-private partnership between the federal government and AT&T. FirstNet offers public safety a communications network built and customized to meet their needs.
The First Responder Network Authority is the federal entity charged with overseeing the creation and delivery of the FirstNet network. Housed within the Department of Commerce, National Telecommunications and Information Administration, the agency’s role is to ensure AT&T delivers on the terms of its contract and creates a network that meets the needs of public safety now and into the future.
"What is FirstNet” video click here
FIRSTNET: THE HISTORY OF OUR NATION’S PUBLIC SAFETY NETWORK
The September 11, 2001, attacks were one of the most devastating events in our nation’s history. The tragedy also revealed fundamental problems with the communications systems used by our nation’s first responders. The radio systems police, fire, and paramedics relied on could not easily operate across agencies, and during the crisis, land and mobile phone lines were overwhelmed by a high volume of calls.
The communications challenges first responders faced on that day were captured in the 9/11 Commission Report. The 2004 report identified gaps in emergency communications and recommended a nationwide network for public safety communications.
In the years after the report’s release, public safety organizations and associations came together to press Congress to pass legislation establishing a reliable, dedicated and national high-speed network for first responders.
In 2012, Congress created the First Responder Network Authority as part of the Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act (PUBLIC LAW 112–96).
The Act that created the First Responder Network Authority required it to engage in an open, transparent, and competitive RFP process for the deployment of the network. Informed by years of public safety consultation and data collection, FirstNet issued its objectives-based RFP in January of 2016. FirstNet awarded an innovative 25-year contract to AT&T in March 2017.
*As of 4Q 2019 earnings release, Jan. 29, 2020 ** Based on AT&T analysis of Ookla® Speedtest Intelligence ® data median download speeds for Q1 2020. Ookla trademarks used under license and reprinted with permission
- It’s our nation’s public safety wireless broadband network
- Federally regulated by the First Responder Network Authority
- There’s no throttling for FirstNet subscribers anywhere in the country
- FirstNet has the only physically separate network core in the country dedicated entirely to Public Safety, First Responders, and entities who support them
- 24x7x365 priority and preemption for first responders
- Faster than any commercial network**
- Highly-secure core and available end-to-end encryption
- Dedicated deployables for service continuity and disaster recovery, to quickly address coverage extension demands triggered by natural or man-made disasters, and for special events planned in advance.
- Two Way Direct is contracted with Dell as the Carrier Services Partner to provide FirstNet information, pricing and activation coordination.
- 1.5M+ FirstNet connections
- 13K+ Public safety agencies and organizations subscribed
FIRSTNET ELIGIBLE USERS
Primary Users are Public Safety Entities that act as first responders, the agencies who are at an emergency scene first. This includes law enforcement, fire protection services, emergency (911) call dispatching and government Public Safety Answering Points, emergency planning and management offices, and ambulance safety services.
Extended Primary Users are those agencies, organizations, non-profit or for-profit companies that provide public safety services in support of Primary Users. They provide mitigation, remediation, overhaul, clean-up, restoration, or other such services during or after an incident.
- Law Enforcement
- Emergency Management
- PSAP / 911 Center
Complete list click here
FIRSTNET READY™ DELL DEVICES
FirstNet Ready™ is an AT&T-certified device that out-of-the-box supports the FirstNet SIM. The FirstNet SIM is the “key” required to access the FirstNet core. Dell’s FirstNet Services Partner, Two Way Direct, provides the FirstNet SIM card and activation coordination to the customer.