How does this work?
- Introduce your customer to the key benefits of FirstNet and the value it brings to your product solution.
- Once you've qualified the opportunity, register with the form below.
- Introduce your customer to your Two Way Direct Channel Manager by stating "Two Way Direct is our FirstNet Services Partner who will provide you with FirstNet information, pricing and activation coordination."
- Once available, provide your hardware quote to Two Way Direct (if activations are for new devices, we can match up the FirstNet rate plan).
- Inform Two Way Direct if/when you are providing demo equipment so we can provide an active FirstNet SIM card to you.
- Inform Two Way Direct when the customer places the order for hardware so we can obtain a final authorization from the customer to activate the device.
Need help with the registration form? Watch the help video below...
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: If I register an opportunity, will you be contacting my customer without me?
A: No. We will not engage the customer without you. You are the sales lead at all times.
Q: When should I register an opportunity?
A: As early as possible. You don't want to wait until it's too late. Other direct teams might get engaged before you.
Q: What if the customer is somewhat interested in learning more, but not enough to register the opportunity?
A: Invite the customer to a live webinar to learn more about the key benefits of FirstNet. You can even register for your customer over the phone, and tell them to look in their email for the “GoToWebinar” calendar invite.
Q: Does registering the opportunity guarantee the sale for me?
A: Although it greatly increases your chances of the sale, you must remain involved in the entire sales process. Ultimately, the customer makes the final purchase decision. We work hard with you to win the business.
Q: Should I be concerned if the FirstNet Consultant or AT&T Direct Seller take the lead from me after I register it?
A: No. This is a co-sell process, and we work together as a team. We're all here to help provide FirstNet and pricing expertise. Within this program, the FirstNet Consultant and AT&T Direct Seller still get full commission when we process the final order with your dealer code. Everybody wins, and there is no incentive from any party to take the business from you.