B2B ACCOUNT MANAGER
- FULL-TIME (In-Office)
- 3262 Grey Hawk Court, Carlsbad, CA 92010
- 1612 Westgate Circle, Suite 220, Brentwood, TN 37027
- Monday - Friday (8:00AM-4:30PM or 7:00AM - 3:30AM)
We are a leading wireless communications company headquartered in Carlsbad, California with a second location in Nashville, Tennessee. We sell professional two-way radio, mobility, and IT solutions to business and government entities. We work with over 27,000 customers nationwide ranging in industries like hotels, casinos, security, golf courses, airports, manufacturing plants, secret service, military, and much more! These products are essential for safety, control and efficiency within their operations. We have the most competitive pricing in the industry and large inventory levels in our warehouse for fast shipping.
We are looking to hire a B2B Account Manager that is looking for an open environment where they will be valued for their contributions, ideas, and work ethic. If you're looking for a position where you're given the freedom to build rapport, determine the amount of money you want to make, and have a management team that truly cares about your success and well-being, please respond. We're looking for strong candidates that have a background in dealing with small business owners over the phone or through face-to-face interactions.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Highly Motivated, must be able to Multi-Task.
- Must be comfortable answering, placing calls and selling over the phone.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer experience, you must be very comfortable using the internet, email, and basic computer programs.
- Flexibility, you must be flexible in learning and working with other departments. Have a good sense of humor and the ability to get along well with others. We have fun, but we work hard.
- Self-motivated, you must be an eager, self-starter and motivated problem-solver. If this is not you please do not apply.
- Ability to follow instructions, with strong attention to detail.
- College Degree is a plus.
- Technical experience a plus.
- Willing to learn and adapt to an ever-changing industry.
- Excellent attitude and work ethic.
- Eager to learn and put in the work needed to become successful.
- Self starter, goal-driven, and professional.
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills.
Competitive base salary plus commission.
Opportunities for advancement.
Fun and energetic work environment. Fantastic company culture.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision after 90 days of employment.